Terms and Conditions
Please go through these Terms & Conditions carefully before making use of this website and its contents. Your use of this website is solely based upon your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions included herein. By using this website you acknowledge and accept these Terms & Conditions. If you don’t agree with any section of these Terms and Conditions, you must not make use of this website. iCheapFlight reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion from time to time.
Basic Terms & Conditions
All the products and services provided and assured by the Organization are subject to payment realization prior to departure of the flight. If it has been made via cheque, the tickets will be delivered only after its realization.
The Organization reserves the right at any time and due to any reason:
- To cancel a ticket prior to the departure date, and if the same is done, its liability would be limited to refunding the money paid by the Traveler, towards the ticket.
- To amend, alter, differ or withdraw any tour, expedition or facility that has been advertised or published by the Organization. The Organization would not be liable for any reimbursement, additional expense or consequential loss that is suffered by the Traveler/Group.
No person, other than the Organization, in writing would have the authority to vary, add, modify or waive off any representation, description, Terms & Conditions set forth over here or in the Organization brochure, or other terms as well as conditions regarding tour being booked by the Traveler authorized by the Organization.
In the event of the Organization needing to exercise its right to amend or modify any tour as is advertised in its brochure or in any other media after such holidays have been booked the Traveler shall be entitled:
- To proceed with the holiday or tour as amended or modified
- To agree to any alternative holiday or tour that the Organization may offer. The Organization in neither of the aforesaid cases shall be liable to the Traveler/Group for any damage, additional expense and consequential loss being suffered by the Traveler/Group.
In no circumstances whatsoever the Organization shall be liable to the Traveler/Group for:
- Any accident, death, sickness, personal injury, loss, delay, higher expense, or consequential damage by any misadventure or similar reason.
- Any act, default of any air carrier, travel element supplier or by any servant/agent employed by the travel element supplier who may be responsible for the provision of accommodation, meals, carriage facility or the Traveler/Group service, howsoever caused. In this the expression “howsoever caused” also represents the negligence on the role of any involved person.
No liability on the Organization part arising via any means out of this contract with regards to any holiday, tour or excursion facility shall surpass the total paid amount or agreed to be paid for making the tour, holiday, tour element or excursion, and in no case shall include any consequential damage or additional expense whatsoever.
The prices as have been quoted in the Organization brochure(s)/quotation are in USD or its equivalent in foreign currency. The Organization also reserves the right to amend these costs in case of currency fluctuation and because of changes in various exchange rates and/or fuel cost before the departure and to the surcharge accordingly. All such price increases must be fully paid for whenever the same arise.
It is the liability of the Traveler/Group to ensure and hold on to valid travel documents such as passport and Visa till the tour ends. In case any such travel document like visa has been refused, expires or has been cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant would have to meet all the possibilities arising there from & to meet all expenses momentous thereto. The Organization would have no responsibility whatsoever in regards to the above matter(s). It is the Traveler/Group’s responsibility to check and hold on to valid travel documents such as passport and Visa till the tour ends. In case any travel document such as visa has been refused, expires or has been cancelled by the authorities, the participant would have to meet all the possibilities arising there from & to meet all expenses momentous thereto. The Organization will also have no responsibility whatsoever in regards to the above matter(s).
The Ticket Cost does not include Insurance Premium cost. The Traveler/Group would have to pay towards any such premium costs themselves.
All tour programmes as well as tour elements are bound by laws, rules & regulations during the entire tour and back. The Organization would have no responsibility in regards to any condition that is brought about by such laws, or due to the act of God.
Any complaint made by the Traveler (including complaint on the behalf of other travelers of the Group who submitted the same via the Traveler) in connection with or because of the tour must be conveyed to the Organization in writing within 21 days from the tour end date. No form of claim or complaint made thereafter the aforesaid date shall be entertained under any circumstance. No separate complaint of the traveler traveling with the Group shall be considered directly and so same must be made by only that Traveler who is acting to be the leader of the entire Group.
The Organization will not be liable to any traveler for refund, compensation or even claim for reducing number of tour days or for postponement, cancellation or re-routing of any specific scheduled transport service due to some reason such as fog. The rules in regards to cancellation charges/refund would be applicable.
In case of any kind of Dispute
iCheapFlight is committed to deliver customer satisfaction every single time, and so if you have any kind problem or dispute related to our product or service, we will try to look into them at the earliest. But if we are unable to do so, you may pursue claims as have been explained in the following sections.
Any and every Claim will be resolved by a binding mediation rather than in court, except when you assert Claim on an individual basis in court for small claims if they qualify for the same. This includes any Claim you assert against us, our subsidiaries or with any company that offers products or services via us. This also includes any Claim that arose before you accepted listed Terms & Conditions, regardless of whether prior versions of the Terms & Conditions required mediation or not.
There is no need of judge or jury in the mediation, and court review of mediation award is restricted. However, a mediator can award the damages & relief on an individual basis as the court itself, and must follow as well as enforce these Terms & Conditions just as a court would.
Mediations will be conducted by American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its own set of rules, which also include the AAA Consumer Rules. Payment of all filing, administration and mediator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, except as provided in this section. You may choose to have the mediation conducted over the phone, based on written submissions, or even in person within the state where you reside or at some other mutually agreed location.
Any and every proceeding made to resolve Claims will be conducted only on individual basis and not as a class, consolidated or delegate action. The Federal Arbitration Act & federal mediation law apply to this agreement. Mediation decision may be confirmed by any court that holds competent jurisdiction.
The content & information used on this Website (which includes but is not limited to price as well as availability of travel services) and the infrastructure that is used to provide such information is either proprietary to us or our affiliates or suppliers. While you may make your travel itinerary’s copies in limited number, for travel or reservations booked via this Website you also agree not to modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, publish, reproduce, license, transfer or sell any information, products or services and software obtained via this Website. Additionally, you also agree not to:
- Make use of this Website or its content for any form of commercial purpose
- Make any tentative, false or deceptive reservation
- Access or copy any information or content of this Website by using any automated means or by any manual process for any specific purpose without obtaining relevant authorization from us
- Violate the restrictions of this Website or try to bypass other measures being engaged to prevent/limit this Website’s access
- Take any form of action that may or does impose, in our discretion, some unreasonably high load over our infrastructure
- Deeply link any section of this Website (that includes, without limitation, the path of purchase for any travel service(s)) for any function without our authorization
- Frame, copy or otherwise incorporate any segment of this Website into some other website without seeking prior authorization from us
If your booking/account shows any sign of fraud, abuse or any other form of suspicious activity, iCheapFlight may cancel any travel/service reservation(s) that is associated with your name, email ID or account, and may close any associated iCheapFlight accounts. If you have carried out any fraudulent activity, iCheapFlight reserves the right to instigate any legal action as may be necessary and you may be liable for paying monetary fine to iCheapFlight, which could include litigation costs as well as damages. To contest against the cancellation of booking/freezing/closure of an account, please get in touch with iCheapFlight Customer Service.
Besides Travel Supplier's cost and fees, iCheapFlight may charge an added service fee which has been explained below. Also, iCheapFlight fees are charged on a per-person or per-ticket basis and are non-refundable. See below for more details:
|iCheapFlight Fees||Apply To||Online Booking Fee Amount||Contact Centre Booking Fee Amount|
|Flight Booking Fees*(each passenger) .||All Economy/ Coach
|$0 to $50
$0 to $100
(Based on Ticket Price)
|Booking Fee may be high as compared to Online Bookings|
|Online Hotel Transaction Service Fees(each night, each room)||All Hotels||$0||Booking Fee may be high as compared to Online Bookings|
|Online Car Rental Transaction Service Fees (each rental)||All Car Rentals||$0||Booking Fee may be high as compared to Online Bookings|
Passenger types = Adult, child, senior, infant, student, military.
All Booking Service Fees remain non-refundable and can change without prior notice.
The Government imposed taxes and fees may even change. You are liable to pay the final total amount as displayed.
Important Note: Service fees charges are subject to change without prior notice. YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO PAY THE LAST TOTAL PRICE AS QUOTED IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY CHANGE OR CHANGE IN THE SERVICE FEES. Kindly check the total final price carefully.
iCheapFlight Post Ticketing Fees
Post-Ticketing Service Fees
|Applicable for||Services||Fees per Ticket|
|Cancellation Assisted by Agent||For cancellation within 4 Hours of booking and before Midnight of the booking date||Free|
|For cancellation after 4 hours of booking but before Midnight||$20|
|For cancellation after Midnight and within the day of booking (USA Web-sites Only)||$25|
Cancellation & Refunds (After 24 hrs)
Under our Compassion Exception Policy (CEP) we offer Special Discounts. The CEP Policy initiated by us covers Senior Citizens (over 64 years), Military, Youth (between 16 and 25 years), Natural Disasters, terminally ill Bereavement and people with Disabilities
All Airline Refunds/Future Credits vary from airline to airline and depend upon fare rules, policies and procedures
On the payment page, service fees will be converted into your local currency.
Passenger types = Adult, child, senior, infant, student, military.
‡ All post-ticketing service fees are subject to change without prior notice and are non-refundable. iCheapFlight fees, extra fares collected, and other fees are in addition to airline, hotel, or car rental fees and other charges.
Only the final total amount is charged from you. Government imposed taxes and fees may change without prior notice and you will be charged the final price as shown.
- Most of the air tickets we sell are non-refundable. Refunds are only credited if our associated Travel Suppliers' fare rules allow for cancellation and refunds. The request must be even accepted from our end and you must not be a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing).
- Our offered flight tickets are mostly non-refundable. The airline Refunds/Future credits totally depend upon the airline’s fare rules, policies and undertaken measures.
- Special Services – The Special Services are available only on a Request Basis and remain completely subject to each air carrier’s review and approval process
Name Misspelling – The name of travelers on their air tickets do not matches with their passport or other accepted government ID
Visa/Passport - To process a request, you need to submit a Visa/Passport decline letter
Baggage – It is advised to keep all your receipts and baggage tags handy
No- Show - Documents supporting why you were not able to make scheduled departure are mandatory
Denied Boarding – Document stating the reason why you were denied boarding of your scheduled departure is compulsory
Duplicate Tickets – In order to process a refund request, you will be required to submit copies of all tickets, reflecting the exact same itineraries booked with us.
Taxes and Fees Charges on Published Price Airline Tickets
Government imposed taxes and fees and any applicable airline imposed fees are either included in your fare or itemized separately on your checkout page to provide a trip cost. Tax rates in effect at time of purchase are applied to your ticket price. Retroactive tax rate increases may be the responsibility of the traveler. For international flights, as described below, Entry or Exit Fees may be charged that are not included in your fare or itemized separately on your checkout page. A non-refundable fee per ticket will be applied to published price airline itineraries that include more than one carrier. Paper ticket fees, itinerary change/cancellation/refund fees, baggage fees and Entry or Exit fees on certain international flights may also apply to your itinerary, as described below;
- Online/On-call Ticket Processing Fee: Please note that a nominal processing fee will be levied on all bookings made by you through our website or via our on-call travel experts. You will be required to pay a processing fee of $25 for US Domestic Bookings and $75 for International Bookings, both applicable over published fare.
- Paper Ticket Fees: A shipping and handling fee will be charged if your itinerary requires the issuance of paper tickets. If your tickets are rerouted or are undeliverable and are returned, there will be an additional re-handling fee. Note: This fee, if applicable, will be displayed on your contract prior to purchase.
- Itinerary Changes/Cancellations/Refunds: Air travel itinerary changes, if permitted by the airline fare rules, may have a change fee charged by the airline typically ranging between $200 and $300 USD per ticket that will vary by market, carrier and specific fare rule. In addition, any changes made with iCheapFlight to your itinerary will incur a per ticket iCheapFlight processing fee.
- Baggage and Other Ancillary Airline Fees: The airlines may require you to pay additional fees at the airport for certain services and/ or if you exceed certain limits as dictated by the airline, such as the number of bags or weight allowed, and some airlines do not offer a free baggage allowance. During the booking process, iCheapFlight provides a summary of key terms of an airline’s baggage fees, but each airline should be consulted for complete information about its baggage and other ancillary fees.
- Entry/Exit Fees: If you are traveling internationally, some countries or airports charge fees upon entering and/or exiting the country. These fees are not included in the ticket price, or the taxes and fees we display on our website prior to purchase. For more information on a specific country's entry/exit fee, we suggest that you visit www.travel.state.gov prior to departure.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal mediation law, and for reservations made by U.S. residents, the laws of the state in which your billing address is located, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that doesn’t give effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, this very paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and iCheapFlight as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with regards to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality as well as enforceability of all the remaining provisions will in any way not be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of this Agreement at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
This Agreement (and any other terms & conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and iCheapFlight with regards to this Website, our services and your dealings and relationships with us, and it supersedes all prior/contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and our panel. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall also be admissible in judicial, mediation or any other administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, organization, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to purchase, cancel or modify any services available through MFS.